Back to Reality

Leave a Comment
Ciao readers!! We are finally back from our unbelievable vacay! It was an action packed, wonderful 3 weeks and now that we are back I have so much to share with you!!! Believe it or not, I actually wrote you guys a post on the plane ride to London, but sadly, the draft didn't save. After a few minutes of wallering in self-pity, I decided to just enjoy the vacation and do my posts once home. 

That brings me to my present delimma- jetlag! Honestly, I have never been more tired in my life. I wake up at 2 in the morning and go to bed at 5. I have not been able to do anything because I have just been so exhausted. If I'm being truthful, I may even still have a suitcase I haven't unpacked... 

The good news is, my energy is slowly returning! Now my number one mission getting my notes and pictures together to bring you an inside look at the journey and all the tips and tricks to help you plan one for yourself. These posts are going to be the start of an ongoing travel series- The Wander Project. With my love for adventure and my love of sharing useful bits of information, I thought it would be nice to have a place where I can share my travels and advice with you without turning this into a travel blog. Hopefully it will help push you towards committing to that trip you've been dreaming about.. ;)

I'm going to post to the series every Sunday, but I may sneak one or two extras in during the week also since I love you guys so much. :) I'm going to start June off right by kicking the series off on the 1st! On that note, talk to you guys next Sunday!! 

I will leave you with this little Icelandic sneak peek:  
                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.