Life Is More Interesting When You're Happy

Leave a Comment
Some people just enjoy being grumpy and can find the negative in anything. Well there is just not enough time on this earth to spend one second with an attitude like that! Life can be beautiful and quirky and fun and one big adventure if you let it!! 

Even on bad days, choosing to be positive and embrace each day that your given is such a freeing feeling. :) So in the spirit of good vibes, here are ten lovely things that have been bringing me joy over the past month or two.


1. My babiest of brothers. I haven't seen him as much as I probably should, but when I do this little ginger always puts a smile on my face. 

River loves him almost as much as I do. :)





2. New Art and anything gilded.




3. Time spent with my adorable goddaughter. 
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!









4. Epcot's Food and Wine Festival with the hubs, my beautiful sister in law and Tampa friends. 

SO MUCH WONDERFUL FOOD!!

And with all the countries it was like a delicious reminder of our trip! France was 
hands down my favorite with these heaven sent items on their menu:

-Tartelette aux escargots (Escargot tart w/ garlci, spinach, bacon and parmesan) 
-Gratin de crozet de savoie (Wheat pasta gratin w/ mushrooms and Gruyere cheese) 
-Boeuf Bourguignon (braised short ribs in cabernet w/ mashed potatoes)
-Creme Brulee caramel fleur de sel (Sea Salt caramel creme brulee topped w/ caramelized sugar)

I may have gone through the line twice...








5. Healthy and clean eating. Also really loving the local markets and health food 
stores we have in the area to shop for REAL food!

Shout out to my food shopping PIC, Nikki. Love you boo! Thanks for making a tedious chore fun!! <3









6. Seeing one of my all time favorite country artists, Carrie Underwood, live! I've been to 
a concert of hers once before but she always puts on such a good show and has an 
amazing voice!! Plus, one of my work bff's and I were able to get the tickets super cheap 
from the USO! Thank heavens for military discounts!


Tab and I drug our men along but they weren't as excited as we were. They hate country... but they are both GREAT hubs and at least had her pretty face to look at! :)

Also, there MAY have been a soccer game promised that we were too late to see more than 5 minutes of.. sorry boys! xoxo





 7. Window Shopping at West Elm.

This place makes my heart skip a beat. If only they didn't want my left leg for a coffee table. *Sigh* At least its a super inspiring place to visit. I always leave with a long list of things I love and think I can DIY.






8. My new lab-german shepherd nephew, Banner. He the cutest, clumsiest all boy puppy!





9. FRIENDS!!! They truly do make the world go round.








10. Last but not least, this sexy man. He is my ultimate best friend and always puts a smile on my face.

I wouldn't want to live this life with anyone else. <3



 


So what things bring you good vibes and remind you how grand life is?? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.