And Then There Were Four..

Leave a Comment
If you read that title thinking ANYTHING regarding babies (as I know my MIL would ;]), you are going to be disappointed..

We have finally narrowed our vacay spots from 6 thousand places down to FOUR countries!! It was NOT easy. And honestly, I know that even four countries is going to make this trip a bit of a whirlwind. But there are just so many places I want to see and I just don't know when we will get this opportunity again! So with out further adieu, the final destinations are:

 COUNTRY 1:

COUNTRY 2:

COUNTRY 3:

COUNTRY 4:

You. Guys. 

Is this real life?! I am beyond excited that we have finally decided on locations and the real planning can begin! Has anyone been to any of these places? Any tips for the newbie? 

OK, I'm off to spend the rest of my day on Pinterest travel boards... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.