A Girl's First Prince

Leave a Comment
Happy Father's Day to all the men out there!!

I am a true daddy's girl and am forever grateful for the influence my dad has had on my life!

No one is perfect, but he has done everything he could to show my brother and I how to live a full and meaningful life. He taught me how to work hard, be respectful, break the rules a little :) and seek out adventure. He always supported me in my dreams and pushed me to challenge myself to go further. He has always been there for me when I needed him and puts his kids before anything else.

He can be stubborn and hardheaded (I didn't get those traits at all....), but he is the best dad I could have ever hoped to have.


I love you dad! Thanks for being wonderful you!! <3 <3


Go hug a dad today!! If you aren't to be with your dad today you can still spend the day thinking about all the good things you love about him! If you don't have a father figure in your life worth celebrating, focus on those husbands or grandpas or other people in your life who have made you who you are! Inspirational people come in all shapes and sizes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.